Thursday, December 13, 2012

Malaysia itu Indah sebenarnya...

As salam and Greeting~

Hi y'oll,,,ap punya bahasa tah kan,,,merosakkan~ jgn tiru k,,,iboh tiru k,,,

Anyway,it such a long time and i hardly wrote anything. Sbb seronok duk kat sini smpai x tersempat nak tulis,hehe~ Many of my friends asking me,"apa yg bestnyer kat sana (sarawak)?". My answered, "dtg la sini klo na thu". Jawapan malas sebenarnyer tu, kalo na diikutkan best kat sini. Totally different from peninsular. One thing la kan why i like sarawak,,is because of their faces. Their faces were beautiful and very native-looked...ya,native. It was like,here is the other part of Malaysia which is unique and beautiful and amazing and i wish i could know it earlier and now i know how BEAUTIFUL Malaysia is,,,i know that Malaysia is not that dull,,,kalo kat semenanjung tu, 3 kaum tu je la yg main dalam kepala otak. Tak ke bosan? tak thu la kan, ke ak sorang je yg rase.dont know la kan...kmk sik tauk klo kmk sorang jak rse. (Since i learn the ansos, i was being carefully with the term of races and ethnicity^^ because we had been taught of the meaning, it was amazing and now i know what is the "real" race and ethnicity,,,)

Thank God that i had been chosen to take anthropology and sociology a.k.a ansos in UNIMAS. Right now, what i can say is, the course matched with my personality. I can expressed my feeling through it. It is about human which is what i wanted to know the most in my life because humans is unique and when i say unique, each of them is different. Not all the same. Because of that,,,humans are diverse and problems will arises. I want to seek the way to solve it because i hate to see riot, i hate to see people arguing on each other in an aggressive way by saying bad words, i hate chaos....i want peace,,,,even in a family,,i cried when i see my parents arguing, i cried when i see what happening in Malaysia right now.I did. My question is, why?? Don't we have brain given by god to think?, don't we have tongue given by god to spread nice words to the others? why don't we use that properly? Think is to find a solution to all of these problems. Indeed it will be though, even the social scientist such as Durkheim, Marx, Weber take a long time to observe and came up with an idea and solution to this problems.

I wish i could came up with some kind of theory that can be use as a solution. But, my mind still on the reality. Even though there are thousands solutions, it can never be totally solved. It can but not all. At least there are some solutions to make an aid to the society. Sometimes i think, i dream big but can i ever make it?   who knows right,,,only God knows it. But don't hope to much,,, just go with the flow.

p/s : sem satu mahu abis sudah,,,may this coming second sem will be more better...God willing,,,aamiin =)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God, I love you :) I just came across your blog while searching pictures on google :P May Allah give you strength and may He bless you and reward your efforts :*

    From your sister in Islam
    Samira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you samira :) jazakillah khairan katsiran,,,^^

      Delete