Monday, March 28, 2011

So..what?

I went to a some sort of motivational program today..(it's not really...wtv..:P) and i love it.We did a test called SDS that's for abbreviation but for the long name,i dont remember...It was invented by John Holland (i supposed) and it's for a career test based on your personality and desired.I've did it before and i got the same result again.I get a SAI @ SAE code which is stand for Social,Artistic,Investigation,Enterprising.Well,i think,i'm most appeal to become a psychologist and i think i got a right code (i really hope so!)


The things that i wanted to post for today is actually about someone.I didnt hate that person,or i didnt like that much.But what to do? only as a friend.So,i've this one of my girl friends and she had mention that if someone did something that you dont prefer with or didn't get along very well,just take it easy or just treat that person well and be friend like before.Why would i bringing up this matter? It's because there's someone that i know,and i like it at first but then,something went wrong.I'm started to think why,why and why? i can felt that sometimes,that person is ignoring me.Well,this is not the first time and i supposed to not care so much...i hate to admitted but i've to...if you like someone,why dont you just be equal with everybody....i dont want to blame anyone but it's annoying me.....i just wanted to say,"So? if you like that person so damn MUCH! why dont you just tell that person! daaa! okayyyyy,i know WE have the rule but mannnnn,it's really annoying me! but....So,What??? well,that's your life and i shouldn't take care too much...do whatever you want...nuff said...

No comments:

Post a Comment