Wednesday, March 16, 2011

LUCK? THERE'S NO SUCH THING...

Such a long time i never post anything.Well,there had been a lot of things going on this lately.Everything.Sad,happy,miserable...all is moody.Today is another humiliate thing happened to me.For me it's a humiliate things when you speak false about Islam.I'm not an expert to talk about Islam,the best religious of all but i willing to gain and achieve as much as i can about islam because of Allah.Okay,here the thing,I had misunderstood about luck.I never thought luck is like fortune-teller.I just think luck is from Allah and i didn't mean other meaning of it.I mean luck like a chance.That everyone deserves to get it from Allah.Allah know what best for us and he gives a lot of chances because He loves us all.He always be our side.He want us to get the light.That what i mean by chances.I'm not trying to denying Allah order or more worse than that cause i loves Him.Everyone should.


Someone in FB debating with me about luck and when i know the truth,i totally lost it.I'm wrong and he said to me that "you are just like an atheist or liberal islamic".That statement really stunt me.I'm not! It's maybe because i think luck from another perspective.Psychology.The goal that i wanted to make is i want everybody happy that we have the chances in every moment we breath.From Allah.Non the others! but i never think it properly from the first place.I just talk in psychology after all but not in islam perspectives.I loves psychology but I really need to be careful when it comes link to islam.I was so embarassed but i really got something from it.I really wants to make everybody happy.It's one of my aspiration.




P/S:I make a new profile in FB because i really miss all my friends but i need to be careful this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment