Tuesday, November 8, 2011

That's what Friendship for:)

Assalammualaikum,,,,


For a month,i didn't post anything in my blog,and i actually feel bad about it,,,,well,living in hostel,you didnt get much time spending on surfing the net,i guess and btw,it's one of the best thing ever.I said that because,it's like you had ur own home,where you can "cook" (stakat masak telur separuh masak tu bole la,,,maggi tu x penah lagi,,nescafe slalu,,stay up nyer pasal,,,lolXD),watching movies with ur friend,online using ur friend's broadband,,,emm,,,eat together when it come to dinner,,,,so much fun isnt??=)


As for today post,I would like to show my gratitude to my friends who had give me a big support when im in my hard time.There are peoples who understand me and give me hope to regain my happiness back,,,and im back on my track:) (i dont know whether this is an appriopriate way to show gratitude,,,,hmmm,,,oh well,,,since i have blog,i think this is a good way,,,,opinion,no wrong,no right) 


What kind of problem did i go through?? hee~~ emm,,it was a common thing happened in teenager's life.What u have to do is,,look ahead and start new phase of life.Along the way i want to get back on track,of course there's a lot of difficulties arises,,,so friends is what u need.Definition of a friend is someone that can help u when ur in trouble.Once u feel good again,,,appreciate on what they had help you=) sooner or later,you will help them back,,,,


Ohkay,,,emm,,,this arrangement is nothin to do who is the most,i mean,like the first one must be the friend that i like the most,,,nope,all of them,are my friends and i will never forget them:)


~~Liliyana Noryusra~~


She had told me once,,,she doesnt really know how to persuade someone when that person is sad,,,(big smile) I want to tell her,she had did her best and i think she did it=) She gives her own opinion and i like that.I still remember,there's a time when i was crying so hard,she was there,beside me,,,patting on my back and give me strength.It was happened in the toilet,,,before "kuliah Bio" begin,,,,bad hair day that day,,,XD We always order  food from "Ayahanda",,,,me,of course,kuey teaw goreng (I WOULD NEVER SAY BORING TO THIS FOOD) and she,mee hun goreng (TANPA SAYUR) lol,,,,we basically order on friday and the day when there is a much time for recess.Plus,i love her reaction,,,idk,,,funny at the same timeXD


~~Amira Hasanah~~


The thing that i like about her is her calmness,,,you will never find she in havoc or chaos=) She gives her thought from her perspective.Simple.n.Enough. . . . . .sort of solve my prob. She always lend me for a while her broadband when i was in her room,,,she always smile whenever i ask her a favor,,,she is the one who gave me strength n i take it all.When her mom cooked somthing,,,she,herself,going upstairs,to my room at C1,,,(can u imagine,from C4 to C1,,,it's quite far you know,) just to send the food....oh! and btw,the food is AWESOME! We even ate Muffin that she made with Bunga a.k.a Zila (her roomate)...we always "borak-borak with other colleagues and it was fun!




~~Nur Farhanah~~


We called her Farah,but that was not her name...She just ohkay with it,chillll~~:) I still remember how we meet,Amira,who is the vice president to SyazwanXD,who is the president (why did i included this????) introduced Farah to us,at the Gazebo (supposed that is not Gazebo,pondok i guess),,,and it happened Farah,is my neighbour,,,,hahaXD She likes Hindi and always sing it,,,Always come to my room asking about assignments and share her stories to me,,,,=) We always hang out at Amira's room and do our assignment (emm,,,,we spending more on chit chat,,,,actually,,,,haha,,,ha,,ngeee~~) We watched horror movies together,,,,(but then she slept) We played "inai" on our fingers and i like it:)


~~Ferham Fareq~~


=) He was a very  nice guy,,,but sometimes mystery,,,but nice,,,but somtimes not as simple as you thought but i want to say this,,,it might get him embrassed (im so sorry,,,but still,,hee~~) I still remember when our Mentor said that he is like a doll because of his eyes...(i want to smileeeeeeee as wide as i can,it cant be helped! XD).He helped me a lot,giving me details,and he heard me=) oh and ya,,,he is my teacher,,,not my actually,with Farah too,,,along with Yana,Mira n Niza,,,,and a bunch of peoples.The way he 's teaching is very systematic.You can see it.Step by Step.He willing to write the note that he had already jot down on papers for us to keep.That very nice of him.He loves Kpop (boy band only...hhehe~~) drama,,,he watched it,,,i could say that he is different from other and that different make him,,,special,,,,lala~~XD 


~~Noor Hanizawaty~~


She always comes by to my room and my roomates know her very well.She is outspoken person and nice.She is PRD and being a PRD,she got lots of friends including me=) There is three whole day,we spend time together.For the first night,me,Niza n Rodhiah slept at Rodhiah's room(my other prac.mate....i like her,coz she look like a cat whenever she trying to make cute face =3 ) and another day,,,we slept at my room,,,(we actually migrate,,,lol) We watched 3 Idiots until 4 am and laugh together,,,btw we're alone at that time,i mean,only me n Niza on that floor for the whole two days.(nahhhhh...) I know her story,and i can say she had a tough heart.That what i like about her.She also was a good listener.No wonder she becomes a PRD.


~~Nur Dina Khairina~~


If you think you know her,,,you're wrong=) that what i like about her.She is a matured person.When I didnt have enough time to get back to my room (which is located up on the hill,,,hill?? i guess) i go to her room.We buy lunch together and lunch in her room.Not only me.Mira.Yana n Farah.We spend our time together on learning "tajwid" on the other day at mussollah along with Mira and it was a nice moment.She also text me,giving me support and asked me to move on.I love this one sentence from her but i dont remember.Anyway its really give me strength=) I really wanted to go to her house at Dungun,,,but,my parent didnt let me...i feel bad but hey,we can still meet!! btw...i like her pic,this one pic,haha~~




p/s:I still have many friends who gave me support out there, (one of it,my roomates,Tiqa,Mira n Iqa(love them so much)),,and i really really thanked to them from bottom of my heart...i really appreaciated it and THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3 May Allah blessed all of you...






Feminin Touch,,,,,,,,,,,,
             

1 comment: