Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tagging Time!

Assalammualaikum,,,,

I would like to thank to my Kak long(http://jajakaktus.blogspot.com/) for tagging me,,,(my first time,,,yeay:)) So,,,i gonna start with 11 things about me,,,sound interesting,,let do it! ikimashoo! =3 

Rules of this game:
  1. You must post these rules
  2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  3. Answer the question the tagger set for you in their post.And create eleven new question for the people you tagged to answer.
  4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
  5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER.
  6. No tag back!
  7. No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU READING THIS"YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY , TRUST , WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people.
11 Things about me!

  1. Let start with my Fav. Food,,,, FRIED KUEY TEAW!!
  2. I seek friends for Quality not Quantity:)
  3. I love singing,,,i was one a school's singer,,,and then retired<----cheh,mcm da berumur benor bunyi eaaa,,,lolXD (my voice is for my only one whom i will be in love so much one day)
  4. Most of my friends say i was "manja",,,,,emmm,,,
  5. I love the story of European Royal's Family,,,,such as UK's Royal Family,,,Queen Victoria?,,,emmm:)
  6. Flowers.I adored it so much.The real one.Not the fake one.I even had it once in my rooms (at home and KMNS)
  7. Taking pictures was one of my hobbies."A great picture is when you can describe the picture itself".
  8. Music is part of my life,,,mp3,i always bring it everywhere i go.I like to repeat songs rather than random.
  9. I LOVE WEDGES!
  10. I have long eyelashes:) (that's what peoples told me)
  11. I seldom eat rice....it's not my routine menu.
Questions Time!!

  • Suke bace novel tak??
          emm,,,not really,,, but i was once addicted to novel.(dolu dolu la an,,,zaman2 form 1,2,3 nihhh,,,masuk asrama takleh bwk,,,nnt warden amik daa:P)

  • List lagu fav. sy??
         Dont be suprise ya! first,untukmu selamanya(dont remember the singer),second,Tangisan dalam ketawa,(also dont remember the singer and im not sure the title of the song is correct,,,hee~~) third,Memori cinta Luka(nassier Wahab),,,,,<-------ni section tangkap jiwang
         Next,Asma al-Husna(Sami Yusof),Wanita(de Hearty),Ainul Mardhiyah(UNIC),Di Dakap Cinta(Aidil)...and others:)

  • Syampu ape yg bole elakkan rambut gugur??
          Tengok iklan,,,selalunyer Rejoice,,,Pantene,,,,yg tu la,,,(mcm yakin je bunyi nyeeerr)

  • Ada pet tak kat umah?? (soalan yg meragukan,,,,,muahahahaXD)
          Emm,,teringin na bela hamster or rabbit,,,pastu picit2,borak2,makan same2,,,tgk movies same2,,,,sume2 nyer la! (mcm buat je la minah niii,,,:P)

  • Pandai masak,kalau pandai,sila list kan menu pleaseee...
         Stakat ni pandai tgk je,,,lol,,,ok2,,,first,nasi goreng(xde name),sphagetti(ala kalau gune yg pes da siapnyer tu bole laaa),Sup sayur(simple dishes:)),Scramble egg(not an expert yet,,,cheh)...e.t.c,,,hehe~~

  • Saya suke ketawa bile...???
        When a person make a joke,anyone.When a person make funny faces.When someone make thing funny when its actually not funny,,,,like my sister,,,XD 

  • Suke tgk citer korea? kalau suke,,,whats the latest one??
         Suke tp sederhana jeee:) Poseidon kottt,,,,<-----ni pun tgk kat Dramacrazy.net,,,,tgk gitu aje la,,,

  • Already taken?? (soalan menanyakan ttg status diri ye)
         Yes and always...by ALLAH<3 

  • Ada tumblr tak??
        Ada! tapi da lama tak bukak:(

  • Bila lagi awk start blogging ni??
        When i've free time:)

  • Target kahwin bile?? haha....^^
          24 but sume tu di tgn ALLAH,,,insy-ALLAH:)

Thats it! it's my time to tag peoples:)

       Here comes the list,,,
So,,,ni dye list soalan:)

  1. What's your happiest moment in your life??
  2. The things that you cant live without.
  3. Can you name your inspiration or favourite Idol??
  4. If u got a million Ringgit,,,,what will you do??
  5. Are you fan of KPOP??
  6. Woman are describe as a red rose? What is your opinion??
  7. What's your favourite sport??
  8. The place that you really wanted to go and why?
  9. Why did you like to blog?
  10. What did you do when you are in anger??
And the last one,,,,
   
   11.Reading or Listening.Which one do you prefer more??

p/s:This tagged questions is for fun.Even though it's not a compulsory to answer=) and tq to all,,,really appreciated,,,jzk=)

2 comments: