Monday, February 28, 2011

Disappointed...

Well,there is no visiting since my friend is already check out,geezzz...i'm disappointed.Luckily i didn't buy anything yet to give him....i really wanted to see him=(.Since it had been cancelled,i just spending my time sitting in my bedroom and my old friends came stopped by my house.They both had resigned from their job last friday.Same goes with me.They tell me about their work and it's awful to hear.They were scolded in front of the customer by their manager,caught up by some weird friends@_@,fatigued,...it must been really hard on them and i would said they're very tough=) It's good to hear they had stopped.Now,we came up to a new idea.(It's not that new since we've already discussed before this...=P) We wanted to find a new job and my friend wanted to work at nursery.For me,it was a good idea since we both like kids!<3 but,it's only a idea.Hope we will find a job soon!


P/S: The spm result is only few weeks from now on.I really really reallyyyyyy hope I as the one whose got 9A!! God Willing....

No comments:

Post a Comment