Thursday, May 3, 2012

A beautiful journey in my life :)

As salam,,,

It was really such a longggggggggg time since the last post,,,fuhhhh,Sorry for the long hiatus.Well i am glad that i wrote again:)

26/4/2012

This is the last day of final exam and the last paper is Chemistry paper one.It was kind of easy but hey, don't be too overconfident:) This is also the day where we're moving out from KMNS.A lot of memories was created since the first day i am here until to this date.There were lots of people that i wanted to give a million thanks for their kindness and support.Many great things happened and i kept it as a worthy experience.This is one of the attribute that i can do,showing my appreciation to those who knows me in KMNS.

To my roommates, iqa,mira,and tiqa,thanks to all of you,for showing your support to me especially in love matter (hehe~~) ,study,and help me when i am in a bad hair day.You guys are the best roommate and i feel like we're really meant to be together as a roommate.Wonderful!! I still remember when we ate dinner together at Cafe C and watching "drama Melayu" at TV3.We had ordered food and me,as usual kuey teaw:) or mee sup or mee hailam (yang macam gula-gula sudah rasenyer sbb kuah dye manis=3) Even though a small conflict arises between us,but that not gonna make our friendship bond becoming more strong.Actually,there were too many thing that i want to share but in my heart,it is always be there.

To my prac. mates,all of you see my changes and you guys accepted it very well.Thank you so much! and for the support too! A positive response from you guys meant a great happiness to me.I really meant it:) I think we had done our best in cooperation matter and because of it we've united as a real practicum! in my opinion=) When we play the truth or dare games,and having a bbq party on the other day,i feel so much happy and and i can be myself when i with you guys.For me you guys really sweet for letting me become who i am.I am HAPPY!! Alhamdulillah:) A Big Thanks to Syazwan,Mira,Yana,Fara,Dina,Niza,Rodiah,Ferham Fareq,Kak Tipah,Suzi or Que Ily Yuyin as ferham always mention=P (hahaXD),Hafidh,Muzamir,Dena,Fikri,Siti,Jing Xin,Huzainy,Najwa and Nana:) Love u guys so much!

To all my lecturers:) I want to say,i think i have met sporting teacher ever in my life! Thank to ALLAH for that:) Even though my grade was not an excellent one but i enjoyed it so much in Lecture class and tutorial class and "amali" class.But i still cannot avoid from feeling sleepy in the class,,,that is normal right?? hehe=D
I can be who i am in the class,i felt freely and freedom in the class.I can really voice out what i wanted to say and i was very satisfied.Most important thing,i am HAPPY! YEAY! =D My whole heart want to say a zillion thanks to my Biology's Lecturers,Puan Rosmaliza,Puan Faezah, and Puan Julia.My Mathematics' Lecturer,Encik Hafizee and Puan Radiah.My Physics' Lecturers,Encik Rizaudin and Puan Nor Atika.My Chemistry's Lecturers,Puan Asyikin,Encik Syamsul Ariffin,Miss Tan Bee Lian,Miss Gan,and Miss Leha.My English's Lecturer,Madam Oh Chan May.My Pendidikan Islam's Lecturer,Ustaz Azrul Nizam.My Kemahiran Dinamika's Lecturer,Puan Sukmira and my co-curricular's Lecturer,Encik Zaki. Thank you so much teacher!=D

To my "wingmates"!! Running Man!!! HAHA!XD i can't believed that we're really together as a "wingmate"! Since our wing A only have 16 members,two rooms were empty for how long,i don't know,so it never get too havoc.I still remember on the day we had our picnic together,take pictures together and Annual Dinner together,Iftar Jamaie together,WATCHING RUNNING MAN TOGETHER,,,(i cant hold my laugh! ROTF!),playing basketball together and many more! Thank you guys! I will never forget this beautiful moment between us:) A big smile to C1.3.1,,,Atin,Kak long,Ecah,Mimi.C1.3.5,,,Fara,Yusya,Zety,Fin. C1.3.6,,,Hazi,Syera,Mun,Ran AND again my roommates:) C1.3.3:)

These are some of the peoples that i would also like to give thanks and smile too especially "AJK" for KARIM 2012 stand for Karnival Pendidikan Islam 2012.Firstly to Ustaz Hazrin,I really want to say how much grateful i was for believing me as a treasurer and "AJK Hadiah" for this KARIM.He teach us a lot regarding on to handle a big ceremony like KARIM itself.He storied to us about his experiences and i personally think that it is a valuable experience for us.Syukran Jiddan ustaz:) To all the AJKs (too many to type in,,,) and to "AJK Perasmian",,,Mira,Azuan and Zarul...syukran kepada antum semua:) Ana sgt menghargai kerjasama antum semua.

P/S: Because of ALLAH we've met and because of ALLAH we say goodbye,may we met again one day by fate,,May ALLAH always bless all of you,jazakumullah khairan katsiron,,,lot of love from me<3

This is a some sort of  letter that we had made on the last class of English:) sweet^^V






1 comment: