Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I did it at last...

Suddenly i'm thinking of shutting down my FB.I don't know whether my decision is right or not but i really want to do it and yes i did...I need some spaces and time.For what? I even not sure why? It kinda harsh to say this but i'm tired.I want to have some time.For some changes.There is about 9 months to go or less before entering any Universities..(hope so:)..) So,i intended to do some changes.This is the time.I don't want to be like this forever.It's terrible.After all this is my decision,so i have to be strong and confident.

I still remember one of my teacher in my school mention that how much he had changes for about 5 years.From a person who is shy and not-so-talkative into someone better.I want that.To be honest,i even didn't know who i am.It maybe weird but for us to understand who we are is very vital.I want to know what my potential is.True potential.I want to go to bright side...(not that i'm a bad person before:P...) I want to find my "door" but first i have to find the key.In order to find the key,I must know deeply about myself.What i can do? My strengths.

I still have a long journey ahead....the "key" must be somewhere in this world.I must find it:)
yup! aja aja fighting!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment