Saturday, January 8, 2011

Let bygone be bygone...

For about 2 years in MJSC,i learn a lots of thing.I learn who i am,who are your real friend,people,study and many more.I got a lot of memories too but better let it be.To be honest,i didnt miss my school and the moment either.I'm much suffered than relieved.Except for some memories that i kept in my heart always.If i were given the chance to reverse back the time,i dont want it at all.For me,it enough.What had been happened,let it happened.But all this things,give me strength to be a better human.I learned how to accept people opinion even though it hurt.I try to calm myself whenever i running into problem.What did i do is crying.Lock myself in the toilet and cry as long as i want.When you're hurt,nobody care except your friends.Your real friends.Thank to my friends who were really help me much when i had problems.I really love my class and the peoples.Sometimes we were fighting for unreasonable cause.But that not stop us from being friend with each others.Hate someone is a normal thing because we as human has feelings.I also had someone that i didn't really like but not hate.Again,what had passed,is already passed.

Being a student in MJSC is not an easy work,or thing to do.Maybe to some student is not but not to me.I didnt achieved what i want.I can say that i'm very suprised when i figured out who i am really.I didnt socialized much.I cant do what i wanted to do.I kind of disappointed on myself.But I have to love myself even though you realized that you didn't do it to the fullest.I still have next time in the future.I want change.I don't want myself now.I know it harsh but we always look ahead not glanced back.We live for the future not past.I believed that everybody changes even for a small changes.Learn from the past.

I will and hope that i can use this holidays to gain something useful for the future.Do some reflection towards myself.Find some information regarding any Universities.Thinking of what course will i take.There's many things that i should do.Love?? urmm...honestly,i would like to be in love (I believed everyone want that! :P) because i had never been in that kind of thing before but it's best to focus on study.I had someone on my mind but nahhh...i don't know:)

P/S: Since this is my first post,i don't know what to wrote.All that i can think is my feeling cause i love to write anything regarding my feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment