Sunday, January 16, 2011

Present...

After day by day gone,I wrapped up my friend present.It kinda late because the birthday date supposed to be 9 January and i should send it before the day but well,a small problem came out...very small problem,hehe~~ Anyway,tomorrow is a work day so my cousin and I will started the work as a cleaner for the 3rd Weeks.Work as a cleaner is not difficult to do.Just clean whatever is dusty,untidy,or dirty.That's all.But...haha,but you have to be really clean and make sure all of it is done.If not,complaining is coming:) After all,it's still fine and you will be fatigued.The after weeks and month,you will get rid off it.It's just temporary a work before we get the SPM result.

About the work,I actually enjoyed it.Maybe because i like to socialize with peoples.Talking to peoples is great.But i still lack of communication skill.As time goes by,I will improved it.I really love to talk.I prefer tete-a-tete more than grouping:)

P/S: My friend is a guy but i wrapped the present with pink ribbon...i think he wont mind about it...haha:D

No comments:

Post a Comment