Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Moment...


Yesterday,my friend and i were hang out at Mid Valley and "accidentally" hang out at The Gardens Mall:D It's such a long time i never been in KL.I'm vivacious.Supposed 2 of my friends will hang out with me but one of them had a personal matter and canceled it.I really wanted to hang out altogether with my Lovely,Unique,Funny class of mine,5 University of Duke.To have all of these people is difficult.Most of them live in west peninsular.Only few of them live KL, Pahang states,and the only Negeri Sembilan that was me...oh,there is another one from Johor.We are far apart.We all had our part of life now and it seems bothering to me now(it's weird i think:P).But i believe that we will gathering one day and reunited!:)

About the sponsoring,I think i'm on it.Right now i'm thinking of how to gaining money by online a.k.a online business.I know It have a high risk but you don't know until you try.As Nadiah Amira said,the 19A scorer in SPM,"how far is far,how high is high,you never know until you try".Urmm,i hope the fact is correct=P But i love quote!!:) I got a lot of things that i wanted to post but there're too many and i don't know which one to choose.Overall,i love to talk about my daily life and my opinion in life,philosophy and psychology because it really connect with our life.

P/S: Like watching Oh! My School on youtube and just bought a novel,Lagenda Elfarren!^_^
Oh! there is my class picture! <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment