Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Haunted by past stories...

Recently,i kept remembering my classmate and my cubemates.They're all nice peoples and i love them so much.Calling back to the past memories make me wanted cry.As the previous post stated,i'm much suffered then relieved.But i would like to reminisce some of the past.When we laughed together,we were all laughed out loud.When we feel remorsed,we were all silent.I would say,i'm lucky to be in this amazingly unique class.Even though we always get the first or second from the bottom of all of the 16 classes but we never take it deeply about that matter.What important to us is happiness and teamwork (Although some of the time,we barely had a difficult time on making a decision...LOL:P)


I love each of everyone of them but sometimes i needed my own quality time.Separated from the outside world and dreaming inside our own world.Since my Myers-Briggs type is INFP (type of personalities) i love quality better than quantity.But i love the quantity too.The meaning is if i had a lot of normal accompanies,i will be nice to them without knowing my truth.That's quantity.If i had several close friend,they know my truth and they have the key to unlocked my world.That's quality.Friend is needed when we're in a problems and vice versa.Finding a friend is actually a difficult one.To find someone that matches with your own values.Since we're all made by different thought and opinions,we can't never find the perfect one.It's great when we find someone that can share our secrets and can counting on them.


That's what i learned and i love it.This is why life is made.Every single second we breath have a very special meaning inside it and we need to explore it.


P/S: I had received a bad news today,and it's really stirred my feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment