Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mix Emotions.

I ask my parents about visiting my friend in Hospital.At first,they didn't allowed me but it didn't satisfied me.I try another shot and my mother presented a great idea:) (Thanks to my mother<3) I was allowed to see him.The first thing had settled up.What about the next? I dont know it yet and i'm nervous.I gave a text message to my Kak Long a.k.a Older sister and she reply "dye ada ckp sblum operate tp dye x sure bile dye sedar".I heard the news from my classmate and she told me by calling me.I would say it's a suprised news and i cant hold my tears any longer.He had a surgery for his disease and i'm sure if everyone know this,they will be weaked to hear the news.The thing that we can do is pray and hope he's fine.

I don't think he awaked yet and i hope he didn't yet.LOL.I know he didn't want his friend to stop by and checked on his condition.He really want all of us know that he's okay but it will never relieved us from the sadness.I hope my visit is smooth and everything goes well.I know his intention on why he mention above but that will not stopping us from visiting on him if we are able to do so.

P/S:What kind of gift i want to buy? hmm....flowers?? perhaps?? (i don't think it suited him...:P)

No comments:

Post a Comment