Friday, February 25, 2011

Moody and moody....

Yesterday was my last day work.I wanted to find another job while waiting for an University's enrollement.My father didn't allowed me and i was frustrated.I really wanted to try.We did have a small argument and i'm off.I dont want any further fight and i'm tired of it.It's really messed me up.Tommorow i will be going out to visit my friend and i got a news from my friend saying that he's already awake and seems fine.That's was a relief but the anger,sadness,remorsed is still not subsided.Why we have to hear a news from others and not by yourself.If someone that you love didn't tell you what's really happened on something,and you heard it from the others,what will you feel about it?? Okay,i try to removed all my ego thought and going smoothly like nothing ever happened.I hate to admitted it.It's really hurting me.Urghhhhh.....why?? i urged the answer or in Korea we call it "Ue yo? ue?",in Japanese "Nande dess ka? tottemo suki janai dess!"....


P/S:Speechless....don't like it ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment