Monday, April 11, 2011

Psychology...can't get enough of it!

It's 2.35 in the morning and i can't still shut my eyes off.It's maybe because of  my habit....sleep late.I've watch a video about psychology and i'm so affectionate to it.Here the things that i've gathered,,,,


- Psychology field is actually overlaps with their own branches such as cognitive psychology.
- Two main type of psychology that is basic and applied psychology.
- In Psychology,there is another one like PHD,it's Psy D,Doctor of Psychology. (but i still get confuse on it...)
- 4 keys to resolve a problem that is describing it,explaining about it,predicting what will happened,and modify it.
- 3 Factors to solve a problem namely Biological problems,Psychology problems,and Enviromental problems.


There's another one but i didn't get the meaning but what i did understand is there is no an exact answered in finding the solution....i don't know how to put this but...but this based on what i understand,correct me if i'm wrong:)


P/S: I've found an intriguing blog about psychology and i'm totally like it.I will post the link below.Check it out!


Link---------> http://www.spring.org.uk/  <----------Link




I am an observer, I like to watch people. I am into psychology and people - how they act and such.
Dane Cook 

No comments:

Post a Comment