Friday, April 8, 2011

What about Dream...??

I'm sure each of us had dreams,,,i mean,what do you want to be when you grow up? As for me,i've a lot of dreams namely doctor(a cliche one..XD),photographer,legal assistant,pianist<3,even astronaught! We will never know what will happened in the future,so i think we should fine the best and appeal to our values.As time goes by,our mind will eventually changes.Maybe for some influences like enviroment,hormones,hobbies....whatever it's,i believe we will changes through time.I wanted to become a pianist once before,but when i pondered,i can't...it's because for some reasons like my family background,my basic in music,,,i would say that i didn't have enough or strong for basic music.I can read the note,i know some of the rules,appregios,fermata,cresendo,decreasendo,adagio,a tempo,pianossimo....and manyyyyyy more:) I love it so much!! but unfortunately,it was only a dream for me.I believe that,if you really wanted to be a musician,you have to cultivate or immerse yourself from the beginning.Perhaps at the age of 4 or 5 or 6.As earlier as you can for you to have a better understanding and fun.....hmmmm,i think:)


I still plays piano a.k.a my keyboard when i think i wanted to but really takes time when you want to intrepret the note....seriously slowww,,,i'm dissapointed because i think i've the talent but then i can't polished or refine it because it's the matter of time.That's why,i personally said that you should start from the very beginning,when you're still a child.For a children to learn music is totally fun and great! Plus,they still in part of learning and they're quick-witted.


Anyway,i've my new aspiration now.I want to involve with peoples more like a humanitarian.Helping people that is in needed is something that can make me very pleasant.It's more towards to a psychological sattisfaction:) You're happy,serene,calm,no stress,whatever it's you're happy in what are you doing.,,,feel soooo niceee=D  By the way,there's a video at the end of this post and i'm truly amazed by it!! Check it out!!








P/S: Psychology<3

No comments:

Post a Comment