Monday, April 4, 2011

A Dorayaki maybe??





My brother works in Samsung Company and what's great being an employee of this company is you get a tons of presents..(not a tons really but many times) like foods,special offers of Samsung product such as handphone.My brother knocked on my bedroom door and he gives me a dorayaki,if i'm not mistaken and another one is i dont know what it is and hey! both of it delicious! =D Thank god,the calories is written infront of the label and i can eat it! (well,i'm actually on my dieting program so i needed to be extra careful when it comes to calories) 40 + 80,total up u will get 120 calories intake for dinner,,,that enough for me as i could only ate 1000 calories per day.Maybe some of the peoples out there thinking "What?! are you crazy?" Nope,i'm not.I'm totally in great shape but still many fats to burn!! I had attached pictures of it<3

No comments:

Post a Comment