Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Contact lenses...

It just came acrossed on my mind about contact lenses.I did wear it now and it's easy to wear (after few trial:P) I still remember when my first time wearing those thing,,,,to be honest,,i take 2 hours to wear it!! LOL! yup,it's true.My friend,Yana,helped me wearing it and pity her,she have to wait for me in the toilet for 2 hours:) Thank god,we never argued about that.The problem is I put my right eye contact into my left eye and vice versa.I did feel dizzy because the power of my eyes is different.I blinked my eyes foe several times and it feel very different.I wear it on the prep. time and take it out before i slept.Another hours i take to take it out! Oh! I did feel like i wanted to faint when i wear it because i'm too afraid,whenever it come closer to my eyes,my eyes can't never stop blinking and the iris wont stop moving aside (it was like the eye contact wanted to "eat" it).It' hard! Same goes when i wanted to take it out.It's not 2 hours but it take 3 hours!! I'm too afraid to "touch" my iris,,,i wanted to faint and my eyes turn red.I slept at 3 in the morning that day just because the contact lenses.Well it's my first experience on wearing and take it off.Nerveous,afraid,dizzy...all sorts of feeling:) 


The reason why i bought eye contact is because i wanted to wear it on Annual Dinner.So,i asked my homeroom teacher to send me to the town to get it and i was accompanied by my friend,Mickey (not mickey mouse,it's a long story....) We both buy it and we shared our money to buy it.I still have it until now (i supposed i must disposed it coz i've kept it for a long time and i think it's already contaminated by bacteria...euwww) And last month,i bought a new one and it's a colour contact.I luv it<3 It was dark blue and my friend,Biela,choosed it for me (she worked at that place).It's not that hard to wear when you practice it for many times.It will get better and better over the times.Winning:) So,i'm sure you guys must have this kind of experience when you want to wear eye contact...maybe or "Nahh,i'm not like you"...whatever it's i'm sure it's fun to wear it but you must know how to take care of it.If not,it will be worsed.Oh,and by the way i put a video on how to wear contact lenses and take it out in case you wanted to see it or i dont know....and a link on how to choose a right colour for your contact lenses.Enjoy:)




http://www.qqcontacts.com/how_to_choose_the_right_color.php






P/S: I loved to wear a big diameter of contact lenses because your eyes look bigger and creepy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment