Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Just Blabberrrrrr...

Hi guys! It's been a long time since i've never updated my blog,,,i got a lot to share things with all of you but i'm kind of lazy this lately,,,i tend to procrastinate.I do have a lot of ideas like tips on diet or make-up or anything about personality but yeah,,,procrastination what made me so damn lazy,,,Ok,whatever it's,i'm now posting another article which is good for me!=)

Lately,i'm kinda having a rough time.I think most of us did have an unpleasent episode at least once in a life.It's normal.On my recent post i did wrote about disorders,,,personality disorders.I think most of us didn't know what the hell it is but if you know it,i don't know if you take it seriously or just for fun or to expand your knowledge or anything.As for me,yes it's a big matter on me.I'm having a difficult time with my own and i don't know whether it's weird or it's just a normal thing to a human being or vice versa.To be honest,i didn't really know myself so much and i even sometimes confused with myself.For example,i tend to moody in a short time,,,like an hours,i felt like i'm happy,but for the next hour,i felt termendously sad,and another our,i felt like energetic and do something vigourous such as dancing,kickboxing,,,(no kidding:3) and then i felt alone,,,i can't sleep becuase i was too excited for some time,and then bla bla bla,,,well,it changes a lots and it's hard.I did some research on that,and i've found something interesting.It's call hypomanic episode,,,and it can be related to cyclothymic disorder.Yeah,it's sound creepy,,,right??  I don't know how to explain because i'm not an expert.Plus,i can't say i've these disorder even though i may have some of their symptoms.To make sure of it,only an expert doctor can diagnose it.You can't make your own conclusion,It's wrong.



Basically what did i do upon i woke up,I will rinse off my face,take wudu' and have a pray.Then open the curtain and turn on the laptop,,,The first site that i open is YouTube,then Yahoo,,,,Facebook is the last one.Sometimes i will wait till evening then i log in or wait till night.On YouTube,i watched any uploaded videos by the youtubers that i've subscribed such as Shaytard,MichellePhan,Sister Amena,juicystar07,,,anything new.You can say YouTube is my television because i was so lazy to go downstairs and turn on the TV...plus there's nothing that caught my interest.But,,i still watch TV show it like CSI,Oprah Winfrey's Show,Hawaiian Five-O(is this a correct spelling??),and Berita Terkini on TV3,,,e.t.c...yeahh but i'm more addicted to YouTube.It feel like you can watched anything that you wanted(appropriated things only!) and you can know other people's life like vlogging and yeah,you can improve your English,that what i like the most.You can even learn other languages and it's free and oh yeah! you can also find a workout video and you can just follow it! It was totally great! and fun.What the sad things is some of us didn't know how to use Youtube in an exact way and it's the same goes to Facebook.Ok,,,when we wanted to do something,make sure you think before you act.Take as much time do you want.If you skeptical about it,recite dua and ask for guidance.The best of all,,,duas =D




What did you feel about being stucked in your room for hours??? OMG,help me?? I'm one of the victims and i don't like it! "Why don't you find a job?" this type of question,seriously i heard it a lots,not me,but you guys too right?? I will not,,,reason? i do not have any definite answer to it but i'm not...maybe or not.Whatever.I missed study.I missed books,writting,concentration,communication,being busy-ing,helping....is this make sense? =D I needed it! Speaking about communication,sometimes i think i wanted to make a video and then post it to youtube.You get rated and comments from people around the world whether they like it or hate it.But for me it was fun.Fun still fun though,,,but the biggest fear is i've to confront with the critics which made me down for several days.I was hard when it come to critic.Paranoia.My mind will blown away and i will become paranoid.Oh Paranoia....please go away from me.I don't want you...full stop.

Royal Wedding,Royal Wedding,Royal Wedding is coming! =D I'm not an obssesed but i will watch it.Prince William was a handsome man and very tall.Kate Middleton,,,i didn't like her that much but hey,i didn't mean i hate her.Wish i could marry a prince...hahaXD Day Dream:) I hope they live happily ever after like what prince and princess should in fairytale but unfortunately,this was reality,,,it's not the same.It's good to wish someone happiness and it's not a crime after all.Lead to harmony.But i think it's too much coverage for the wedding.I know they're royal family but i think don't do it too much because you will not know what will happen in the future...simple and moderate should be enough but anyway,royal still royal.Plus,British Royal Family was the most known royal family in the world,so no wonder if they get a lot of coverage.What about Malaysian's Royal Family?? I hope they will do in a simple way =)



Miss Universe<3 I love this show,,,because of their confidency.The way their speak and walked.I love the final part or top 5 where they will be given a question.It was a impromptu speech.They picked a card where the judges' name written on it and question is depend on the judges that they've got.Some of the question may a wee tricky and some of it sound easy but actually difficult.If i were the they,i will get nerveous.Nerve-racking still nerve-racking but it was interesting and hope the best.It remind me of some of my friend's interview.When i read their article about the experience,i felt like i wanted it too.I wanted to get a scholarship too.But only God know how i feel and the best for me...wallahualam...





P/S: Believe it or not,it take me almost 2 hours for me to finish this article! I hope i'm not the only one...=/

No comments:

Post a Comment