Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cheese=)

Yesterday i went to photo's shop to make passport photos.8 pieces overall.While i was waiting for my father to buy "setem hasil" <-------first time heard of this,,,(i know,i know,i shouldn't) i went to MPH's Bookstore to search Matriculation's revision book.I only find few of it and the rest were STPM's revision books..A little dissapointed.Nahhh.



                                                                 Giant Senawang=)


                                                         The Photo's Shop!


                                                  One of my favourite shop=)

Then,me and my father went to BSN Bank to pay the fee.It was a long wait and i was entertained by the television,,,,LOL

                              Can you see the TV there?? yea,,,that thing is cool,XD
P/S: I have read an article about info about matric and it said that you can buy revision books there.So,i guess i buy it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment