Saturday, May 21, 2011

Flash Back

Assalamu'alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...

Hi Everyone! One day left for me and to all who get the matriculation.

Happy? Yes!
Sad? Yes!
Weird,,,, Yes!....wait...what??

Ok y'all...(ceh,y'all aje) Something crossed in my mind just now and for that i wanted to share that thought in my entry today.Nothing special bout it but this memory i wouldn't,evarrrr,nevarrrr,forget!

Uwhhh,,,so nice! beautiful <------(excited la katekan)

*ade kucing mengiau kat luar tingkap bilik sekarang...lapa ke? ni yg rse guilty niiii,,,*

Yup! this is my school,Mara Junior Science College Bentong,Pahang...Lots of people will say,,,"wow,like University la",,,"modern bangunan dye" <-----yeke? i don't know,,,just typing what i wantedxD
For me,when i first time saw this,I didn't say anyhing,,,,i'm not blur,i'm just "excited"....The first thing in my mind,my heart was i need friends,i want study,,,that's all.I'm quite happy when i think all of that.A fresh start,indeed but not a "very" good one.

Before that......


I did applied Sekolah Menengah Sains Rembau,,,and my previous school's teacher encouraged us,who scored well in PMR,apply for it.Since it was near,Rembau,N9,,,i did once visit the school.It was a whole new,fresh school.There were no chairs,desks,tables,whatever things that needed in a class.Nope.I was,,,"oh,i will be a first batch then...wow=)".....yeah,,that what i've thought.I really hope that i get the offer but it turn out to be
.
.
.
.
.
The offer from MJSC....jeng jeng JENG,,,,,my cousin,Hajar who just 8 years old woke me up....

Hajar : Kak Rina,Kak Rina! Kak Rina dapat surat tawaran! Kak Rina dapat sekolah kat Perak!
Me: *mamai* PERAK??

I go to the door and opened it.

Hajar: Kak Rina turun bawah cepat.
Me: *still mamai*

With blurring mind,i went downstairs and my father already open the acceptance letter....and it's not PERAK,it's PAHANG....kuang kuang KUANG.....

Enterring MJSC was something that i've never thought of,,,it's merely because my mind setting thought it was an Elite school...wahhhh,,,one of my friends had once said "sekolah elitis!".What i've heard is that MJSC adapted a quick learning than daily school...mean they end syllabus earlier than a normal school would.I was afraid to hear that.Luckily,my teacher calming me down when i mentioned to her.She said,"no worries,you can do it".Big Smile for me =D

But,,,,it was not,,,,no,,,i tried to survive with all of my heart and my mind while my soul yet to be at "home".
Yes,you have your body and mind here but no soul were inside you.That's the reason why i'm HOMESICK...ha,amek ko,capital letter skali,,,hahaXD kantoiii homesick,,,,ala,macam ak sorang je la yg homesick.hmph!...=P <-----didn't want to give up!

Until SPM comes,i still tried at my very best to stay,,,but not difficult as my i first time be in MJSC...(this time,i already moved to MJSC Pekan) When i pondered back,there are tons and tons of memories that i will nevarrrr,,evarrrrr forget! (for the second time) but most of it,,like i said in my very early entry,,,you can checked it,,,(so meannn la me....)

Alhamdulillah,i've gone through 2 years with and without difficulty,,,but mostly the first one.Yes,i've gone through it but for me i was fail.Even though i've finish,done it for 2 years,,,,but,i was not success at all..there might have certain things that i satisfied,,,or it's myself who didn't give enough credit to my own"self"....i'm quite unclear bout that...teenager especially aged between 12 - 17,,,will have an identity problem,,,(not the gender prob.,,,you know what i mean right?? =)) it's more toward to personality,,,own personality.That's what i've been through,,,i think it's not only me but some of the students might have gone through it.Example,you felt different when you think back for who you're before and after.Like my case,i'm lost between who are me before and after i'm in MJSC.Like that...

Well,i'm frustrated when knowing that,,,,i'm not me,,,since it was a past,so let bygone be bygone,,,future is what i'm seek for,what i'm looking for=) Past is only for experience and for future usage.Without past,there's no future.



My "Slip Peperiksaan",,,,,(haisyhhh,smpai sumenyer na ttp,,,hahaXD) <----- berkata2 pade diri sendiri.....abaikannn

P/S : Happy belated B-day to my cousin and my friend,namley Liza and Arfa=)


No comments:

Post a Comment