Friday, May 13, 2011

Tommorow is Today!

Assalamu'alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...

Hi Everyone! It was a delightful moment for me to write for a new post,,,yeay^_^ Since blogger had some technical problem,i felt frustrated.Why? i just miss all my readers,,,,ecece=D but now i can access my blog again,,,yeay again! Anyway,tommorow which is today,i will be going to KMNS,,,,Matrikulasi Kuala Pilah=) Since it was near with my house,about one hour i guess,so my parents plan to pay a visit.I was excited and afraid at the same time.huu~~

After that,i plan to buy things for my study stuffs so,this time i will be going with my brother coz he gonna treat me for all that thing that i will buy,,,hehe(evil laughs)

I will update for the tommorow story later and for those who get KMNS,,,hope we can meet there! Salaym mualaykum=D

-Feminin touch - xoxo -

No comments:

Post a Comment