Sunday, May 22, 2011

Me n PA??

Assalamu'alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...

Hi Everyone! A Couple more hours to go!
Since my will-to-be matriculation is near with my house,,,,so there's no rushing.Just relax and go on like the other normal day! =D

PA?? What's that? I'm being serio now,whose taking this,i respected them.Wonder y?? It's easy.It's because my mind can't "immersed" into it.HahaXD Wth i'm talking about? Okay okay,,,it's PA abbreviation for Prinsip Akaun.Get it? Yes! =D I did learnt it for only one semester then i swear to myself,i don't want to take PA for the next semester.For the first examination,i got 74%,something like that,which is good,which is because i take Perdagangan (my friends always called it "Bede'"....i don't know why they call that name,it doesn't make senses) in PMR.It was the basic one,like debit,kredit,liabiliti,imbangan duga and so on (imbangan duga,skali x seimbang kedua duanyer,,,,maknenyer ade la salah tu =P) So,that y la i bole skor.Skali dtg second examination,,,berkerut dahi ak na jawap! arghhhhh,,,serio,ak x bole jawab=P Maybe because i didn't prepare for the exam earlier so it was hard for me.But i don't think it was difficult at all.What matter is your effort none the other.

Knape tibe2 ak ckp pasal PA plak ni?? Haaaa....since tommorow i will be going to matric,so i've to check all the study stuffs.Maybe some of it i still can use it so i don't have to waste my money.I found this blank books,no scrabble,white and clean,,,i like it! some of it yes but only few pages.Then come this PA's book and glanced through inside it for one time then second times then third times thennnn...hahaXD I can't stop smilling while i'm doing that.Such a memory.Then i think,y don't i scan it and post it in my next entry...aha! here it's....=)


Sory for the unclear pic...

If u can see it,there were so many "conteng2" but i like it anyway! Art! hahaXD My Account teacher at that time is Miss Zatusy Syamami.I like her name and also her handwritting.It was unique and different! First time i saw her handwritting,,,i said "wow!" Because it's UNIQUE! i can't explained it here how unique it was=) So this was my entry for today,,,,me n PA =3

No comments:

Post a Comment