Sunday, May 22, 2011

La tahzan,,,inaallah ha maana....

Assalamu'alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...

Hi Everyone! 4 Hours before me gone to matric=)

Serenity,serene,calm,relax,harmony,,,,,all these words have the same meaning right?? To find light or happiness in life,follow the "path" that ALLAH had opened.For us,who born to be an islam,,,,alhamdulillah,syukran because we were born as an islam.

 - "Innadi na indallah hil islam" -
                                       - Sesungguhnya agama disisi ALLAH adalah agama islam -

Before i'm going to matric...i don't want to hope so much like what i've did before.I just want a happiness for my self,my parents,my bro and sis, and all muslim and mukmin.Most of us said,"hey,rilex la,SPM is not evrything,it's not the end of the world".Indeed....although i've said,"i'm okay la with my result" but the truth is i'm not,,,,i'm like the other too,at the end of the day,i'll go inside the room and crying.....

"Takdir ALLAH dan apa yang ALLAH kehendaki maka Dia akan melakukannya"

Every single human in this world are deserve to have the second chance....I believed "this" is my second chance...I'm happy=)



P/S = La tahzan,inaallah ha maana.....<3

No comments:

Post a Comment