Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mom's Day.....?? =)

Hi everyone!/hihiAssalammualaikum:) What the day is today?? it's sunday and it's Mother's day!! Yay! (excited).To be honest,i never celebrated today's day.Funny and weird isn't it.Yup! it's true.I never.I even barely remember the date.HEH~~ (uuuuu,,,,really?? ooo,,,kayyy) I didn't feel i want it.I just celebrated my mom's birthday (daa,,,that's a must thing to celebrate) <-----=P Whatever it is,love your mom,love them every single day.I love my mom.One thing that i love about my mom is she is super tolerent! She always remind me of ALLAH when me having a difficult time.I love you mak,i always love you,thank you mak,,,i will give you what you granted for one day=) God Willing...



UPU Result are out and time to make decisions! =D As for me,i don't have to,,,hehe,,,my faith is to be in Matriculation which is i know HE knows the best for me.The only option i had is Matric and alhamdulillah=) I guess i had to face sciences subject again,,,(sad + happy ) By the way,i already found a new friend on Facebook and she is going to Matriculation too!! The same Matric that i got! Hurray! I don't want to think about it too much because i was afraid if the past is being repeated again.No.I will not let that happened again.There's no space for it....(serious,,,=))




I don't know why this lately i become eager to blogwalking.It's great right? HEH=D It's nice to how other people's blog is and take some inspiration.That would be great=) I still working on my blog,i still need to improve and i will improved.Looking into my blog's theme,Where sharing is Caring,,,i don't know whether it's appeal or not.I think....yes,it's! hahaXD How about the header?? i kept changed it.I guess there's a lot of think and learning i need to achieve.

Appearently,my printer doesn't work for some reason that i can't find out.It pissed me off.Luckily,my sister's printer (more advanced!) is working and in a great condition.I try it and yes,it's working=) I finished printing the Matriculation's Documents and then i tried the scanning because i really wanted to scan picture before this and again it's working! Winning! LOL. So,here the picture that i have scan and this is picture of my class,,,Ta Daaa...




Marvellous!! hahaXD I miss all my classmates and they're all amazingly "beautifuls".....=D Olelele 5 Duke!!

P/S: I've my backache now,,,,sheshhh =3

2 comments: