Sunday, May 15, 2011

Outting Time!! (Kolej Matrikulasi N.Sembilan and Terminal One)

Assalamu'alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...

Hi Everyone! How r u guys?? hope ur all fine,,,So,as i promised in my previous post,i will updated the latest news of mine.I know i've been late for one day,,,,but stay tuned! ^_^


                                                                First's Agenda

8.30 a.m

My parents let me breakfast first because i'm hungry.My father bought "karipap sardins","keria",and "roti sosej".Yummy=) I only eat one of each of them,the rest,my brother will eat later,,,,(bcause he just woke up at that time,,,sweetniblet!) Then,without any futher due,,,acece,,,we move on to Kuala Pilah! Excited!=D
This is not my first time going to Pilah bcause since my "maktab" is located in Pekan so the route is still the same meaning that you've to pass through Pilah if you want to go to Pekan,Pahang,,,starting from Kuala pilah,Bahau,Muadzam Shah,Paloh Hinai,Gambang,and Pekan=) i guess this is in the right order,,,,i think it takes 5 hours to reach Pekan,,,,,so "dekat" right?? hehe,,,but,this time,KMNS is wayyyy more "dekatttt",,,30 minutes! ftw=) i'm glad,why? i can be back at home every week then! yippee!....nahhhh,i ought to not to do so.Being at home meaning u killing ur time la so better avoid! kan2?? -_^ One year is a precious year~~


Start the engine and readyy to move on!!


On the way to KMNS,,,as usual,hee~~ i take my "telinga" a.k.a Earphones and "sumbat" it on my ear hole and play the music! yeah! It's because my parents had choosed their favourite's radio selection which is Sinar FM which is i didn't prefer too much except for the jokes in "Pagi di Sinar FM" segment.To be straight with ur guys,i like it! it's so hillarious,,,,three of them,Raja Azura,Saleh Yaakob and Khairil=) Try to check them out if u wanted starting from 6 a.m till 10 a.m....

One thing that i like along the way is the feeling or sense in village's atmosphere.I feel calm,and happy to see all the peoples,the Kampung's Houses....Its remind me of my village and also on my Atok and Nenek on both side and oh yea i also had another Atok and Nenek in Kg.Pelegong near Tiroi.They're actually not my biological grandparents.They're our foster granparents when we having our Homestay right after we finished our PMR.It's call "Program selepas PMR".It was such a pleasant moment except for some other things.I wish i could be there again next time=)

And still one thing i like along the way is i like to see the school.^_^ don't ask me why bcause i really don't know why=) But one thing for sure,i'm happy to see the children got the chance to study and learn.The school building is nice and well-structured and i'm happy...again^_^ Education create oppurtunity where everyone should deserve it.Wherever you're or who ur u still need to learn bcause to learn is the only way to improve your life and help ur family and urself.So,that's the oppurtunity,the chance to improve and lastly chase for ur dream=) The qoute "Education = Oppurtunity" is made by Queen Rania The Queen Jordan.She is one of the humanitarian figures in the world and one of my inspriration.

9.15 a.m

My father is driving=) waiting for the green light....:)


As u can see there,there's Kuala pilah's Town....(part of it) I'm sorry if u can't see it clearly cz "xkan ler na amik gmba,kluar jap,g tgh2 laluan jln tu then masuk blik,,,x ke peliks di situ" =D

The Masjid=)
My BSN!=)

Trang trang tang tanggggg=) Here is my (will be) Kolej Matrikulasi! Hehe=D Since we can't go in,so the only picture that i can snap is the Official Board of KMNS.Dissapointed lil bit=(

 So,here is the picture=) Btw,the welcome banner for the new intake student is already hanging outside and i said..."wow,,,so fast,,,x saba ehhh" hee~~ Then.My parents and I go to a restaurant to having their breakfast,,,,(yup,they didn't break-it-fast yet,,,,hee~~??)


The second time i be here....promote restorant pulak.

                                                                  Second's Agenda

11.45 a.m

After i just got back home from Pilah,now it's the time with my brother.While my parents going back to "kampung"....(maen shift2 org plak ak ni,,,=)) My parents said that my brother will treat me for the study stuffs,,,happy! buttt.....my brother said that he can only treat me limited to RM100,,,HEH! (believe me,it's not enough,,,how can??) nahhh,,,i didn't take it personally,,, a wee bit,,,hehe~~ I don't care,i still wanted to shop! at least i can bought something.So,since it was limited to RM100,the things i wanted to buy is also limited! namely stationery and toiletery.Obviously,Popular's Bookshop and Watson=D


                                                      acece,,,,my bro=P


That's is one of the tallest building in seremban,,,,,other than Royale Seremban=)


The common place for peoples in Smban...

Popular's Bookshop is the first place i went to.I had my list on my hand and the first one the list is Matric's books=) I've heard that these books are hard to find.While checking it on,yup,there's no Matriculation except for Mathematics.When i looked at the content,,,,hahaXD IT'S not MATH,IT'S ADD MATH...so here come the add math again,we're really a good friend aren't we,,,,add math??,,,,,HEH...^_____^

                                             Sweetniblet,,,the bag's zippp,,,,,sheesshh

 1.05 p.m

Nuff shoppin'.Lunch's time! My mother asked my brother (before we came to terminal) to take me lunch bcause my mother is still at "kampung" and again he had to treat me,,,haha(evil sound of laugh) We end up eating at Kopitiam and it's afford-ABLE=) I choose to eat Chicken vegetable soup and plain water(bestest water-to-drink ever) while my brother Nasi paprik and Tea.


                                                    Chicken Veggie Souppppppppp,,,,=)

                                                             It's delicious,,,trust me!:D


My brother's lunch meal....


                                                         Who want tea?? my brother...=D


1.40 p.m

Suddenly i remember that i wanted to but purse for a long timeee and since i got not much money left in my purse yg da jahanam ni,,,(that's y i want to buy a new one) so,my budget will be below than RM20.I've to walk around to find the fit one on my budget.So,i've found this "cumel" purse and it costs only RM10! Must buy! hee~~ Then,i asked my brother to window shopping with me bcause i don't want to be back home yet,,,,bolinnnkkk laaa...=( he said ok and YES! =D Just want to find some piece of inspirations...


                                                       Not too crowded,,,,like sunday,,,,

                                             Owhhh Parkson,,,,great place for shopping!


2.00 p.m

Heading home=)

Here are some of the things that i bought,,,,my FAV=)


                                                                   The RM10 purse!


                                                                   I love the design!


                                                                "cumel" Sticky notes!


P/S: This is my second time wrote this entry bcause i had accidentally delete the first one!! really pissed me off!....owhh,,,backache...



No comments:

Post a Comment